Houston has an abundance of things to do and see! Whatever your needs, town car or SUV, WE can meet them! Order one-way or round-trip, or have our driver take you for any number of hours AS-DIRECTED by calling 832-277-6613. GO WITH US ANYWHERE!
Click on light blue and blue links below for ticket / location information!
Or, one way to any current event or round-trip there and back to any neighborhood.
Possible current event:
Houston Astros vs. Chicago White Sox at 07:10 PM, May 29 at Minute Maid Park
Becoming Modern: 19th-Century French Drawings from The Morgan Library & Museum and the Menil Feb 27 – June 14 (daily) at The Menil Collection 1515 Sul Ross Street
Blue Dog Artist George Rodrigue Memorial Retrospective
April 25 – July 5 (daily) at West Ave 2nd Floor 2800 Kirby, B250
Cassandra Wilson Coming Forth By Day: A Celebration of Billie Holiday May 29 at Miller Outdoor Theatre
6000 Hermann Park Drive
Houston Spanish and Flamenco Festival May 29 at
San Jacinto College Central, Slocomb Auditorium
8060 Spencer Highway
Avengers Weekend, May 30 at the Children’s Museum
1500 Binz Street
7th Annual Triple Crown Polo Match, May 31 at the
Houston Polo Club 8552 Memorial Drive
- NRG CONVENTION CENTER, MINUTE MAID PARK
- U OF H or RICE UNIVERSITY
- DISCOVERY GREEN
- BAYOU PLACE
- THE AQUARIUM
- THE GALLERIA
- THE THEATRE DISTRICT or DOWNTOWN HOUSTON
- THE MUSEUM DISTRICT
- THE CYNTHIA WOODS MITCHELL PAVILION
- UPTOWN, MIDTOWN, THE HEIGHTS, WEST U, BELLAIRE
- PEARLAND, MANVEL, KATY, FRISCO, LEAGUE CITY
- RIVER OAKS, MEMORIAL, KINGWOOD, THE WOODLANDS
- NASA SPACE CENTER, GALVESTON, CLEAR LAKE AND THE SHIP CHANNEL
- ANYWHERE … JUST ASK !!!