We KNOW Houston! Call 832-277-6613.
Reserve by E-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Houston REAL TIME Traffic Map
The Houston TranStar Automatic Vehicle Identification (AVI) traffic monitoring system is used to collect real-time information showing current travel conditions on Houston area freeways and high occupancy vehicle (HOV) lanes. This information is provided to personnel within the Houston TranStar Center for use in detecting freeway congestion. This travel information is also provided to the public through media reports, displays on selected roadside electronic message signs, and on the Houston TranStar Web Site.
When you’re traveling in and out of Houston, especially when you’ve got to make a flight or a meeting, knowing the current traffic is vital. At Diamond Town Car Airport Limo we use this technology to ensure that we find alternate routes when needed and can inform you about conditions on the ground here.
Houston TranStar, a national leader in freeway incident management, uses state-of-the-art technologies to reduce congestion on major roadways. Monitoring traffic incidents with more than 730 regional Closed Circuit Television Cameras (CCTVs), staff at the TranStar center dispatch vehicles to remove debris or hazardous materials, communicate with emergency vehicles about the most direct routes to an accident scene, and send tow trucks to stalled vehicles. Dynamic Message Signs (DMS), deployed from Houston TranStar, inform travelers about expected travel times and traffic issues ahead. Synchronized traffic signals, speed sensors, Highway Advisory Radio, ramp meters and other devices also help keep the region’s traffic moving.
This helps everyone same time, gas, money and the headache. The Houston metro area is over 500 square miles, and there are lots of alternate routes if you know the traffic patterns and can see what the traffic and accident situation is like in real time. Click Here to View Large Map.
Air Carrier Airports:
- •Brazoria County Airport, Angleton/Lake Jackson
- David Wayne Hooks Memorial Airport, Houston
- Ellington Airport, Houston
- Houston Southwest Airport, Arcola
- La Porte Municipal Airport, La Porte
- Lone Star Executive Airport, Conroe
- Pearland Regional Airport, Pearland
- Scholes International Airport, Galveston
- Sugar Land Regional Airport, Sugar Land
- West Houston Airport, Houston
General Aviation Airports:
- Bay City Municipal Airport, Bay City
- Baytown Airport, Baytown
- Chambers County Airport, Anahuac
- Cleveland Municipal Airport, Cleveland
- Eagle Lake Airport, Eagle Lake
- Grawunder Field, Bellville
- Houston Executive Airport, Brookshire
- Huntsville Municipal Airport, Huntsville
- Liberty Municipal Airport, Liberty
- Palacios Municipal Airport, Palacios
- Robert R. Wells, Jr. Airport, Columbus
- Skydive Houston Airport, Waller
- Weiser Airpark, Houston
- Wharton Regional Airport, Wharton
- Williams Airport, Porter
- Winnie-Stowell Airport, Winnie